London's biggest African film festival, Film Africa, kicks off today. So to celebrate we're giving away two tickets to see The Beautiful Game on Wednesday November 7 at the Hackney Picturehouse.
The rules are simple: email your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday November 5 and we’ll choose a winner at random.
Which six African countries feature in The Beautiful Game?
Can’t make it to The Beautiful Game? Film Africa organiser Lindiwe Dovey gave us her other five not to miss.
In the mood for:
Family fun… Adventures in Zambezia
Romance… Phone Swap
Lessons in Politics… Dear Mandela
Laughs… Sex, Okra and Salted Butter
A lively Q&A… MAAMi
To find out more about this year's screenings and events, visit filmafrica.org.uk
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK and US only, 18 years or over, except employees of ARISE MEDIA UK Limited and THISDAY, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this prize.
2. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by the published closing date.
5. The winner will be notified by email, telephone or letter and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published. The winner will be notified within two days of the published closing date of the prize draw. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
6. The prizes as published are available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize.
8. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.